Learn Captive Insurance Fundamentals and Earn CE or CPE Credit!

Captive.com is proud to offer high quality online courses on captive insurance, risk finance, and related topics for risk, financial, accounting, and tax professionals. Optional CPA continuing professional education (CPE), insurance continuing education (CE), or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM continuing education (CE) credit is available. In addition to the captive insurance courses you will find robust catalogs of other insurance CE and accounting CPE courses.

Brought to you by IRMI and WebCE, this online education is informative, economical, fast and convenient, and we back up our service with award-winning live customer support and a money-back guarantee. .

Online CE

Captive.com training has international appeal!

If you reside outside of the USA, call 1-877-488-9308 to enroll.

More Resources and Information

Insurance Exam Prep Courses

Prepare for success on your state insurance licensing exam with a complete online exam prep solution from PreLicense.com.

As a service of WebCE, PreLicense.com saves you time and money by providing the highest quality content from industry experts, a full suite of tools and resources for all learning styles, and an unbeatable price.

Get live, personalized coaching support, unlimited practice tests, and a money back guarantee to pass.

IRMI Certification Programs

IRMI proudly offers four specialized curriculums leading to industry respected risk and insurance certifications:

  • Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist
  • Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist
  • Management Liability Insurance Specialist
  • Energy and Risk Insurance Specialist

>> Learn more about IRMI insurance certification programs

Credit for Insurance CE, CFP CE and CPA CPE!

Our captive insurance courses are approved for insurance CE, CPA CPE and CFP CE in most states.

You can add Insurance CE, CPA CPE, and CFP CE credit to your Captive coursework for just $15.00 each.

If you want to add CE or CPE credit to your course, you must do so at the time of purchase or you may be required to take multiple exams.

If you need more courses to fulfill your CE or CPE requirements, go to the Extra INS CE or Extra CPE tab of the course catalog.